AIS represents the adoptive parents by providing education, referrals, advocacy, assessment and support services.
Clients of AIS will benefit in the following ways:
- Education & guidance regarding procedures, legal issues, the home study process & networking strategies.
- Referral to agencies & attorneys which fit your budget & time frame in “safe” states where average placement time is 3 to 12 months.
- Direct referrals to specific adoption situations through licensed adoption agencies and adoption attorneys without any additional fees.
- Insider’s information on how to make it through the adoption maze.
- Prescreening of sensitive background issues.
- Lifestyle Presentation/Profile/Networking Letter preparation assistance.
- Assessment of risks involved in birthmother situations.
- On-going advice and guidance through your adoption process.
$4,200 Service fee payable as follows:
- $400 application fee due prior to first appointment
- $1,900 paid at first appointment
- $1,900 paid at second appointment
Your service fee includes two private counseling sessions & telephone & email contact through the first 12 months of your process. Continuing advice, guidance and direct referrals beyond 12 months are available on a fee basis. If you are matched with a birth mother through our referral services prior to completing the second appointment, then the final payment of $1,650 will be due immediately. The second appointment may then be cancelled or held at your discretion.
We require at least 48 hours notice if you need to change or cancel your appointment. If you do not provide 48 hours notice, we will retain the non-refundable $400 application fee.
Now we are offering full services to returning clients for a flat fee of $2700. What we have found is that every adoption is different and even our experienced families need additional guidance when they choose to adopt again. Return your completed application with $400. Pay $2300 at time of your one Return Client meeting (in person or by telephone.)
“Family Profile,” “Lifestyle Presentation,” “Dear Birth Mother Letter”
One of the most important steps in adopting domestically is creating your family profile or Lifestyle Presentation. The expectant mom chooses who she wants to parent her baby by looking through several profiles. AIS has critiqued profile text and pictures resulting in the best profiles in the market.
AIS provides optional in-house design services as follows:
Basic Design Package – $650 – We will take your approved photos & text and create a Shutterfly.com layout for you to review, edit, approve and then order hard or soft cover books.
Profile Enhancement – Gives a facelift to add life to your profile. Will quote case-by-case.
In order for AIS to begin creating your profile, a $200 deposit must be submitted.
We look forward to meeting you and working with you toward your goal of becoming a parent through adoption. Your AIS Adoption Consultant will help take the worry and fear out of the adoption process through her caring, knowledgeable guidance to insure a safe, secure adoption in a short time frame.